Have you ever thought about becoming a doula?
- Do you have a longing to support families that are welcoming a new baby into their lives?
- Do you have a knack with people and making them feel amazing, peaceful and confident in their abilities as a parent?
- Do you love babies and new parents?
- Are you looking for a career that lets you set your schedule, pay, and volume?
YOU’RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
A ProDoula Postartum & Infant Care Doula is a professional doula who’s bringing new parents and their newborns emotional support, companionship, physical support and education. All in an unbiased and non-judgmental way. Doulas are experienced in guiding new parents through the emotional and physical recovery from birth, breast and bottle feeding, diapering, swaddling, soothing techniques, sleep guidance and more! We help parents get to a level of stability where they can THRIVE!
I’m Heather, a mom, a business owner, a Birth Doula, Postpartum & Infant Care Doula, and a Postpartum & Infant Care Doula Trainer with ProDoula. I’d love to chat with you and tell you more about being a doula and how to become one! I’d love to come to your location to train you to do the work that I love so much! Let’s do this!
What do you get with a ProDoula Postpartum & Infant Care Doula Training?
- ProDoula’s comprehensive, standardized curriculum
- The knowledge of what is needed to begin and run your legitimate doula business
- The ability to understand and evaluate your clients’ personality style with the DISC personality assessment tool
- With the knowledge of DISC, you will be able to attune to each client and be able to support and communicate with them effectively based on their personality and communication style
- The ability to demonstrate and provide support in basic newborn care, postpartum recovery, postpartum mood disorders, parenting philosophies, various infant feeding methods, and more
- The knowledge to give clients physical, emotional, educational support without bias or judgment
Registration and certification in easy steps:
First, register for a scheduled training, or message me to set up a training date in your area. Second, attend the two-day, 20 hour comprehensive workshop. Next, complete and pass the certification exam (fee for this exam is covered in the training cost). Then, submit your current CPR certification. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU’RE CERTIFIED!
My Upcoming Trainings:
Join Our Team
We are hiring! We would love to consider you for an Independent Contractor position at Flora & Finn Birth Services. We do have some pre-requisites for our potential candidates. These prerequisites are important in maintaining the continuity of care our clients have come to expect from Flora & Finn doulas.
- Trained and certified through ProDoula
- Current CPR certification