Birth Doula Support
We give you and your partner the knowledge, support, and encouragement you need to go into your birth feeling completely confident and prepared for your journey into parenthood.
- Prenatal planning session
- 24/7 on-call support
- Building of your birth preference chart
- Face-to-face continuous labor support
- Emotional, physical and educational support for you and your partner
- Hands-on comfort measures & positioning in labor
- Immediate postpartum & initial breast/bottle feeding support
- Postpartum visit and more!
**I am currently taking all of my birth clients through CLEbaby **
Postpartum Doula Support
Our main priorities as your postpartum doula are for you to feel nourished, rested, and confident in taking care of your new baby. We are there for you, your partner, grandparents and any other family members with guidance for you as you enter this exciting new season of life!
- Daytime support or overnight support
- Breastfeeding & bottle feeding support
- Newborn care – assistance and education
- Soothing techniques, swaddling, baby massage, tips, and tricks
- Self-care, sibling care
- We help you navigate all the avenues of parenting your newborn, so you can find what works for YOUR family
- Nursery organization
- Meal prep, dishes, laundry and other light housekeeping
*Initial contracts of 100 hours, 250 hours and 500 hours or more will receive substantial savings.
In-home IBCLC lactation support and classes
- Convenient and customized in-home lactation support
- Briana’s Welcome Home Visit will include everything you need for reassurance & guidance as you start your breastfeeding relationship
- Classes will have you prepared from baby’s latch & positioning, to hand expression, pumping & storing
- Follow-up phone calls,
- Click on the here for full details for each visit/class options
Packages starting at $95.00
In-home Childbirth Education classes
Customized classes to fit your needs and your birthing preferences
- Kate’s in-home childbirth education class with leave you and your partner feeling confident, ready and extremely prepared for your birth
- With these classes, you can learn in one day in the comfort of your own home and when it is convenient for you
Classes starting at $175.00
Whether you need us once a month or twice a week – we have a plan for you! Comfort food your family’s favorite? Maybe you’re a health nut and want all the veggies. We cater to YOU! Your kitchen, your ingredients, our recipes, your recipes. Don’t feel like shopping? We do that too!
330-635-6615 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Contact Us